Thursday, June 7, 2007

New Motivation at Work

Yay! I got a new set of computer at work now. With a newer version of system Intel Core 2 CPU 6300 @ 1.86Ghz with 1Gig Ram definately make my programming work smoother and has faster debugging speed. The best part is, I got a new 17" Flat screen monitor to match it. Save me a lot of space and makes my work desk looks nicer too (will post picture later when I can). Never cross my mind that they would replace my key board and mouse with a new one too.

Provided with a newly built working environment and now, nice set of computer for me to work on my daily boring stuff, it's really kind of motivated me to come to work now..hehe... You know, how everyone of us has that kind of feeling at some point or another, the feelings of having to drag ourself to work everyday and wish we could avoid sitting in that gloomy work desk? Well, I can now say good bye to those feelings... uuhh..at least for the time being I think...hahaha.... Anyway, I am really thankful to be blessed with this kind of luxury at work.

No comments: