Tuesday, July 3, 2007

8 random facts about me

This is my first time gotten tag. This came from Judy. Hmm...what's the 8 random facts about me? Here's what I can randomly think of at the moment...

1.) I love eating french fries and anything with potatoes in it. Whichever way you cook it, I will definately finish eating the potatoes.

2.) I drinks Milo with no milk, no sugar, and nothing else mix to it. And I don't like it hot.

3.) It's hard for me to wake up anytime earlier than 10am eventhough if I slept at 9pm at night.

4.) I can drive but I don't like driving and you'll seldom see me behind the wheels.

5.) I check my alarm a few times before I sleep. Sometimes even woke up in the middle of the night to check my alarm. This only happen on working days....hehe....

6.) I can't live without having these 2 gadgets - handphone, and computer with internet connection of course.

7.) I am not into sports.

8.) I am allergic to penicillin (just found out about it recently).

Now I would like 3 of my friends to share with me about this topic.
Amy
firethorn
rin-en

No comments: