Monday, March 24, 2008

Easter Egg Personality Test

I happily took this simple test just for fun, following Osindak and Dina's blog. Hope you both don't mind ya. And the three of us share the same test result. Nice!




What Your Easter Egg Says About You



You are cheerful, friendly, and open minded.

You do your best to make sure everyone is happy, including yourself.

Empathy comes easily to you. You are very forgiving.

You don't hold grudges. You easily forget about any negativity in your life.

4 comments:

Dina said...

Don't mind at all...I like blue. Calm and peaceful...:)

Amidrin said...

Yeah, me too.

Agnes CF Lee said...

Can't resist to take the test and am happy with the result. Wanna post in my blog too, hope you don't mind.

Amidrin said...

Hi Agnes, sure I don't mind at all. Thanks for visiting :-)