Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Wonderful souvenirs


I have some wonderful colleagues who gave me those lovely souvenirs recently. The wooden shoe keychain is from KH who went to Melaka during the CNY holidays. It's unique in a sense that they use real shells which are very small in size and piece them up together to form a flowery shape. Another souvenir is from PYF who went to Bali, Indonesia for holiday. Those like the lovely drawing on the wooden shaped surfing board painted with a white background. Such nice colleagues I have here, eh? Think had me thinking...... I have been working here for so many years but I have not given any souvenirs to anybody here. Well, that's because I have not been to anywhere other than sticking my butt to the shopping city where I stay.......

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

OK, then it's time for you to get your butt out of the city and head elsewhere for a good time! ;)

sting said...

the key from Melaka is quite interesting ya.. as for gifts, well, you could get a cake or tarts and share with your colleagues just for the fun of it :-)

Amidrin said...

tot's mom: Yes, I really need that.

sting: Oh! I could do that. Thanks for the ideas ya.