Monday, May 28, 2007

Weddings everywhere.......

It seems that there seems to be a lot of wedding announcements coming to me now a days. Just for the past 4-5 months I have already attended 2 wedding dinner invitations of my friends. And just around the corner, this coming 7th July is my sister's wedding. Wow... it's almost slightly over 1 more month to go until the big day. See how time flies..... I haven't even decided which dress to wear to the dinner.

I am going to make it a little different than the usual wedding dinner I attended. Usually, I would just put on a nice dress, some very light accessories like earrings and necklace, and just put on some mascara on my eye lashes. Not really calling it a makeup at all. And I will let down my hair as usual, with my permed hair it already looks a bit messy but that's how permed hair usually look like so I don't have to bother tidy it up by accessorizing it. But that's the usual preparations that I made without much effort at all. That's me. Lazy to do anything to enhance my looks. However, this time for my sister's wedding dinner, I am going to have my friend who is sort of a makeup artist to do the makeup for me. And I am going to the saloon to have my hair done nicely. Hopefully I won't look too different from my usuals....haha...

Hmm...thinking of it, my sister is 3 years younger than me and she is getting married first. Now a days, it is very seldom that people get married early in life. The norm now is when they are in their late twenties or early thirties only they decided to tie the knot. I am one of them. I wonder how my wedding day would be like. I do have some ideas of it but it needs a lot of convincing work to do. In fact, I am a little reluctant to plan about it because to me, it just seems to be a lot of hassle and there would be a lot of arguements hence disappointments coming along the way. So, I think I am going to do it one thing at a time. Have to force myself to do it, especially asking questions which may lead to arguements later on. But existing problem can't be left unsolved or at least have to attempt to solve it the best way I could.

No comments: