Friday, June 20, 2008

Love Q #8 - First Date Turn-Offs

This week Love Q created by the author of Short Sweet Love Poem are as follows:

What would turn you off when it comes to the first date?

My answer:

It took me quite a long time thinking of the answer to this question because my first date experience seems ages ago. I can't really recall what are the things that has turn me off during my first date experience. Perhaps, I am lucky enough to have no such bad or uncomfortable experience before. Never the less, I think I would be really annoyed if the guy keep talking about his ex on our first date. Because it seems like he has not moved on with his life after breaking off with his ex. For me, there won't be a second date or more with this kind of guy. Another thing that I really don't like is the guy I'm dating keeps looking at other girls even when I'm still there. This is a sign that the guy is a play boy where the word commitment is not in his vocabulary. And also, if the guy ask me to pay my own bill on the first date and did not offer to send me home, I'll get turn-off by this too. This shows that he's not sincere at all and possibly he's a stingy person which I cannot stand.

Last week's Love Q: Is love Enough?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think all guys will look at other girls to one extent or another. Haha! But if he does it openly on the first date itself then, yes, by all means be wary. :)

sting said...

I guess for me is if the guy kept asking me what I want to do and where I want to go! hahaha... had a date like that once... boring!