Thursday, June 5, 2008

Love Q #6 - Criterias For Choosing A Mate

This week Love Q created by the author of Short Sweet Love Poem are as follows:


What are your top 5 criterias for choosing a mate, in order of priority?
In other words, what is your ideal partner like?


My answer:

1) He must truly love me from the bottom of his heart
2) He is NOT a smoker, drinker, gambler, who speaks foul language all the time or junkies
3) He is a man of God
4) He should have a nice personality and strong characters with compliment of having dreams and passion in life
5) He must know how to take care of me and family

Last week's Love Q: The First Date

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I guess all women dream of that... that a man loves and cares for us deeply. That's what matters the most, I guess. :)

Anonymous said...

yaya, I also don't want to get married with a drunker or gambler. I think they will never leave those bad habits(change)...