Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Tag: 35 Things About Me

Wow! It's great that I got another nice tag. This time the tag is from Osindak. Why I say this tag is nice? Well, it's because people reading my blog will have another opportunity to be busy body about my life minus the need to poke around for it.... hehe. Okay, without further ado, here it is...

1. Rate your life from 1-10 (1 being very miserable)
A: Sigh... I believe it is somewhere around 5

2. Is your hair long or short?
A: It's long. Going to have it cut soon.

3. Do you have many real friends?
A: I would not say I have many but it's not few either. But I do have some real friends.

4. Name friends you last hung out with?
A: Pui See, Siew Yin, Lyn Yen and Gah Ming.

5. Do you love chicken?
A: Yes!!!

6. Last three drinks you had?
A: Milo, plain water and plain water

7. Do you eat fish?
A: Yes, I especially like Salmon.

8. Do people mispronounce or spell your name incorrectly?
A: Yes, they always do!

9. Who was the last person you hugged?
A: Jojo my lovely dog (I treat my dog as a person you know)

10. Last guy you think about?
A: My sweetheart.

11. Any food that made you smile today?
A: Yes, my mango as desert.

12. Name one thing you have in common with your friends?
A: We love chit-chatting

13. Do you trust your friends?
A: Some of them.

14. How old will you be in five years?
A: Emmm... girl's age is a secret you know...

15. Do you believe in love?
A: Yes.

16. Except for family and friends, who are you in love with?
A: My sweetheart.

17. Do you honestly believe you have found the right guy/girl?
A: Need I consider more? If he's not, then I shall be a Nun.

18. Are you someone's best friend?
A: Hmm... I need to ask them to double confirm before answering.

19. Do you love music?
A: Yes.

20. Last song you listened to?
A: Everything by Michael Buble

21. What's the instrument you wish you were able to play?
A: I used to hate my piano lesson but I do wish that I were able to play the piano. Does this make sense to you?

22. Who was the last person you talked to?
A: My sweetheart

23. Who was the last person to call you?
A: My sweetheart

24. Would you consider yourself a worrier?
A: Yes I am and I can't help it.

25. Do you consider yourself as a happy person?
A: I am happier now compare to two over years ago.

26. Do you believe in saving yourself for marriage?
A: Yes, I do.

27. Last person that pissed you off?
A: Someone at work.

28. From whom have you missed the most calls in the last 5 days?
A: None.

29. Who's the first person you call when you're having a bad day?
A: My sweetheart

30. Last person who made you laugh like crazy?
A: ( see my answer on question 9 )

31. Who's your greatest inspiration in life?
A: Jesus Christ.

32. Are you a good guesser?
A: Yes, most of the time.

33. Who was the last person to sing your current favorite song and what song?
A: None.....

34. Who makes you laugh the most?
A: My sweetheart

35. What have you been telling yourself lately?
A: I got to find time to sleep early


I would like to pass this tag to:
Sting
Lemonjude
YeeLing

No comments: