Monday, August 11, 2008

2x2 Meme

Wow! It has been so long since I last receive a tag assignment. This nice and simple tag were past down from my very good friend. Thanks for giving me the opportunity to do this ya =)

Two names you go by
1. Amilia
2. Dear

Two things you are wearing right now
1. Casual top
2. Khakis long pants

Two things you want very badly at the moment
1. Sleep early
2. A holiday

Two things you did last night just before bed
1. Play with Jojo
2. Watched Red Clift directed by John Woo

Two things you ate today
1. Egg sandwiches
2. Maggie mee

Two people you just spoke with
1. My boyfriend
2. My mom

Two things you are doing tomorrow
1. Work
2. Sleep

Two longest car rides
1. To Singapore
2. To Kelantan

Two favourite beverages
1. Milo
2. Watermelon juice

2+1 persons who are chosen to do this meme:
1. Sting
2. Martini
3. Osindak

2 comments:

sting said...

thanks buddy :-) give me a bit time ya..

Anonymous said...

hi Amidrin, I have done the tag, thanks :)