Thursday, June 14, 2007

Bored...Scarry....

Need to have some long walking to do besides cummuting by train to work this morning. Had been doing alot of walking this week. Usually come to work with less hastle although I do not drive, I can car pool with my mom to work she will drop me off at the Wangsa Maju Putra LRT which the train takes me directly to Bangsa station and I take the free feeder bus to MV, or best is having Ald to send me straight to work - both also not much walking needed. However, it is very much different this week.

Started with Monday, had to walk around 1km from Maju Junction to Bank Negara KTM station to take the train to MV. Reach MV station have to walk around 800m to reach my office. On Tuesday, unfortunately mom were not working that day so sent me to Cempaka Lrt instead. From here have to change train and I have 2 options (1-Star to Putra LRT or 2-Star to KTM Commuter). My leg was abit tired from Monday's long distance walking because I am not those active type who does sports therefore I took the Star to Putra LRT option on Tuesday for less walking. On Wednesday, no one to send me to any train station I have to walk to a bus stand to take a bus to LRT station. Quite a distance walk from my house to the bus stop also. Then, the whole walking thing repeated like the one on Monday to work. After work walk alot again because have to meet my sister at Ampang Park so that we can go visit my brother in hospital together. That was yesterday... And today, commuting to work is like what happen on Monday also. So you see, with all those walking this week and with my cheap hard soles shoe that I wore to work everyday, no wonder my leg feels like 1kg heavier and my soles really hurts due to lousy shoes. Anyone care to sponsor me a good pair of working shoes? hehehe....

Anyway, enough explaining about my walking predicament. Now come to my main topic on writing this now. hehe..sorry arr...for having you read all the boring stuff about walking and my way of commuting to work. Lunch time today, as the same as the past few days this week, I done window shopping looking for this and that. Today I went to Carefour to buy some tid-bits and milk. While walking, suddently I feel like I am about to faint. I have no idea why I feel like that today. Even right now when I am blogging this, I am feeling a little dizzy already. Due to the suddent flush of "walking exercise" perhaps? or maybe I do not have enough sleep added with the boredom at work. Or maybe my health is really deteriorating and maybe something wrong with me. So many maybes....It's been a long time I didn't do any blood test or medical check up. Have to go do it one of these days.....

And I am so bored now sitting in the office with nothing to do. Still waiting for my UK boss to assign new job for me. Been waiting since Monday.

No comments: