Tuesday, September 25, 2007

The Age That I Wish To Go Back To

I wish to go back to the time where I am just 22 years old. Why I choose this age? Well, because at this age, I would not be too young and not too old to do anything I want. At this age is were I had already finished all the horrible exams and it is the year that I do not need to go for anymore schooling because I have just gotten my Degree (not intend to do any further studies anymore). I love the feeling of freedom and care-free feeling I felt back then.

Another reason why I choose to be at age 22 again is because during that time it was the time where I have just started venturing into working adult world. It was scary and I wish I had more confidence in myself to choose a good career back then. I had a good career now but I wish I have started it earlier so maybe I could have found a much better pay job by now.

At age 22 is also where I have started doing a lot of mistakes in life, in terms of career choice, relationship and spiritual walk with God. There are a lot of wrong turn started coming into my life at that age. Most people choose to go back to their most happy times of their life. But for me, I choose to go back to the time where is the starting point of things went wrong in my life because I wish to be able to change the way it was. Anyhow, I believe everything are God's sovereign plan and He has a reason for everything happen the way it is. Without trial and errors, how can we become a better person eh?

Now I would like my friends to share theirs:
Judy
rin-en
Colleen
First Love
In His Time

******************Start copy************************
Instructions:
Title: The Age That I Wish To Go Back To
Requirement: Write about the one age that you wish to go back to and why?
Tag Mode: 5 blogger
1st - You leave their blog and post link and add to the list below.
2nd - Let the blogger you want to tag know they been tagged by comment in their blog or etc.

The Age that they Wish to Go Back to:
Amidrin wish to go back to age 22 to correct back some mistakes in life.
Emila wish to go back to the age of 7 to live that precious moments again .
Mariuca wish to go back to age 14 to forget her current sorrows.

3 comments:

Colleen said...

Hi Amidrin, thanks for the tag. Done!

And thanks for adding me in your blogroll. I have returned the favor!

Happy Blogging!

emilayusof said...

Hi Amidrin! I've done the tag and link to you, hope you can add me to your list: http://emilayusof.com/?p=1358

thanks!

Mariuca said...

Hola, I've done this tag too, pls add me to your list here okay? Thanks and have a great day! :)

http://mariuca.blogspot.com/2008/05/age-that-i-wish-to-go-back-to.html