Friday, November 9, 2007

Wonderful working day on 7th November

7th November 2007 is Deepavali eve. My company allow all staff to leave early at 4pm (if work permits). Well, I am not going to miss out this opportunity to go home early, so I am among the first to slowly glide myself out of the office door. Haha...

It was Wednesday, and unlike many other Wednesday, mid week work crisis always happens. Thank God it's a nice and relaxing day at work for me. I can spend my time clearing off my office e-mail box junkies and help up one of my London based colleague on his projects. Time for me to pay out the many favours he gave me... hehehe...

Also 7th November is a very special day for my beloved sister. It's her birthday. "Happy Birthday, Sis. May you have a wonderful time celebrating your birthday and happy marriage! May God bless you abundantly."

No comments: