Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Holiday getaway

It has been 4 years since the time I actually went out for a holiday getaway. It was a pretty long time ago, I must say. I stayed at a nice beach resort at a famous local holiday destination here. It was a 3 days 2 nights free and easy holiday package where I had spent most of my holiday time there sprawling on the beach lounge chair, listening to the ocean waves, smelling the fresh sea waters and watching the sun set. But I did not have the chance to watch the sun rise though, because I could not wake up so early in the morning.

All in all, I really did have a wonderful holiday experience back then. It was nice to be able to escape the busy and mundane city life once in a while. I had dreamed on going for a holiday somewhere further out of the country. Perhaps to a beach somewhere in Mexico? All Inclusive Cancun holiday retreat seems appealing to me.

No comments: