Monday, January 14, 2008

PR up again

I have just accidentally stumbled upon my blog Google PR. Surprise! Surprise! Surprise! My blog site has now gone from PR 2 to PR 3. Wow! I did not expect that it can go to PR 3 this soon. Since my previous great news discovery about my blog site Google PR, I was happy with just a PR 2. I am not sure when exactly Google did the PR update again. My guess it was just a few days ago. Well, I am not that particular about my PR now as I used to be. Just happy about this blessing which came to me unexpectedly.....

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congrats! Now, you should really try to get a PR4 next!! ;)

Lemonjude said...

Congrats.. I still zero!

Amidrin said...

tot's mom - thanks! PR4? Nah... I don't aim that high. Getting to 3 is still pretty much unexpected for me. I just hope that it won't drop. That would be enough for now. :)

lemonjude - Don't worry, maybe yours will go up again next time.