Friday, February 29, 2008

I want a new bed

I have been sleeping on the same bed for 20 years. I would like to have a new bed to replace the old one because I prefer a more modern look and design. Besides, my current bed was picked by my mom and I have been sleeping in it for the past 29 years. How many of us would have the opportunity to pick our own bed when we were young? If you have, wow! It was really a great opportunity. After all, you are the one who are going to be sleeping on it whether you like it or not.

Well, if I were to buy a new bed, I would choose Henly - upholstered beds because of its has a modern edge, has an impressive outline of the beds silhouette and a very smart contemporary looking headboard without the curve edge which I prefers the most. Another thing I like about this bed design I can have in built drawers for easy storage. It's not only practical, but also reduce my workload of having the need to do cleaning under the bed because with this design, there is minimal need to clean under the bed. Well, maybe I can hold on to this ideal and wait till I'm married. Shopping for a new home then would be a great fun. If I'm staying in a cold country, a Leather Beds would be nice too.

No comments: