Friday, February 29, 2008

Training

Since I have started taking on projects with needed me to program using a new software, I have gone through a series of training. Before I actually started programming with the new software. It was agreed that my company will send me over to UK, London for a 1 week of training. But the plan was changed later due to some local management decision. I was a little disappointed not being able to go to London for the training but still hoping that I get to go one day. Unlike attending Sales Training UK, my training would be more on the technicalities and how to improve work proficiency in order to optimise my productivity in producing a good programming outputs. I am keen to learn more and at the same time looking forward to visit UK in the future.

No comments: