Saturday, August 4, 2007

My plan on 08.08.08

I got another tag from LemonJude. Hmm... this tag is not really that easy to do because I have to think ahead and probably start doing some planning. So, what am I going to do on the EIGHT OF AUGUST, YEAR TWO THOUSAND EIGHT? Sorry... just feel like spelling all that out.

Well... my sister got married on the special day of 07.07.07. And for those who know me, they would probably ask me whether I would get married on 08.08.08 or how about 09.09.09 ? But since I am older than my sister, most of them would ask me whether I would choose to get married on the 8th of August next year. Well, in this subject of marriage, I really don't know.... I think most probably that won't be happening on that special date. If you ask me why, to be honest, I really don't know how to answer that. It depends on circumstances I think.

Ok. Here's what I would love to do on the 8th of August next year... It would be great if I could go for a holiday to some nice holiday spot preferably out of the country if it is within my budget. I won't want to be holidaying alone, so I would definately going to spend my holiday with my loved ones. It has been so long since I had my last holiday trip. All the while I had been working and just spend time at home even when I am on annual leaves. It would really be great if I could really go for a nice, enjoying and relaxing holiday with my loved ones on that special date.

Now I would like to know what some of my friend would plan to do on the 8th of August next year:
Amy
firethorn
rin-en

***********************Start Copy**************************
Instructions:-
Proposition: My plan on 08.08.08
Requirements: Share us your plan on 08.08.2008.
Tag Mode: 5 blogger
1st - You leave their blog and post link and add to the list below.
2nd - Let the blogger you want to tag know they been tagged by comment in their blog or etc.
3rd - Leave me a comment so that I can compound all your links in a final list on 08.08.2008.

What They will do on 08.08.2008
Xilly want to create a list of 08.08.08 plans.
Chooi Peng was at Hokkaido on 08.08.08
Jazzmint will pass the day blurry on 08.08.08
Dragonmummy will run the normal SAHM task on 08.08.08
Kiasumum's 7th Anniversary 'n honeymoon
Lovely Mummy want to get a new CRV on 08.08.08
Whoisbaby wants an additional with the family on 08.08.08
peimun wish she can have a family trip to Australia with her family (hopefully with the additonal) on 08.08.08
LemonJude wish to have something special
Amidrin would love to go on a holiday on 08.08.08

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hi Amilia + Aldrin,

maybe you would be interested in joining malaysia's 080808 mosaic project?

it's at 080808.com.my