Monday, August 20, 2007

Upcomming Friday Event

Last weekend has been a short one for me. Seems like I didn't get much rest at all and now it's Monday again. A long way to go until the next weekend comes again. I have been spending my whole weekend sulking about the up comming company event which is scheduled to be happening this comming Friday, 24th August.

Some would think I am lucky to be choosen as the first batch to go for the Team Building Programme which are being held in Eagle Ranch, Port Dickson. Program starts from 9am until 5.30pm. Yay! Don't have to work this Friday. No yay! for me. Looking at the program list, I am actually not excited about it at all. Having those wet and strenuous activities is definately not my cup of tea. Provided with my current state of health, I don't know whether my body can take it or not. Anyhow, there's no way for me to pull out from the programme because once you have been choosen, it's a compulsory attendance unless you have got a valid reason not to go. I was silently praying that my job urgency will rescue me from this predicament. Hahaha.....

Well, I will update here later on what's really happening at the Team Building Programme after I have attended it. Please, please pray for me that I will be rescue by my job urgency and not have to go through the grueling programme.... ~*SOB*~*SOB*

No comments: