Saturday, August 18, 2007

PayPerPost

I have also just signed up for PayPerPost, which also pays me for blogging. It can also help me drive traffic to my blogsite hence I could share my message of love more effectively. PayPerPost was recommended by a friend of mine, Judy, which also spends her time blogging at home. Well, since she has become a full time mommy and at home all the time, she has started on this "trend" of internet blogging and earning some $$$ on it. Unlike her, I do have a day to day job but I am really facinated by the idea now as I see more and more people joining the band wagon of trying to earn some money through their blog. But many are like her, a full-time housewife could have more time to spend on blogging and hence, they could earn more. I am now trying out to see how much I could really make extra monthly, through this new venture I am now in.

At the beginning, I was a bit sceptic on how it really works or how much can you actually earn through blogging. But after hearing my friend's testimonies and also seeing many others has done it, I am really up into it now. It's really no harm trying to earn some little extra now and then isn't it? It can help me increase my savings and also have a higher spending power if I succeed. My only obstacles now is finding time in doing it. Well, when there's a will, there's a way. So, wish me all the best to the money blogging community! hehehe.....

No comments: