Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Are diamonds still a girl's best friend?

I went looking for accessories such as necklace or earings or bangles to match my dress for someone's wedding dinner last week. It took me a few days going through almost all the shops or small setup stalls in the shopping mall where I worked, and I couldn't bring myself to buy any of what I saw being sold there. Mind you, the shopping mall that I went is not small, it is a mega mall. Anyway, I ended up with not buying any.

So, why is it so hard for me to buy any sorts of accessories here these days? Simply because all I see is the same. They have got quite similar designs and seeing almost the same thing over and over again from one shop to another is just so boring. Wasted my time browsing through the shops one by one too. How I wish I would have thought shopping online in the first place?

Yeah, why not shop for jewellery and all sorts of accessories online? It is very much simpler and hassle free. Don't even have to pay for parking tickets anywhere or waste time stucked in the traffic jams. I wish I have got lots of money to spend on jewellery as well as cloths. After all, girls could not live without those items. Focusing jewellery alone, are diamonds still a girl's best friend? Well, I personally thinks it was just a marketing gimmick that they used since the long time ago to attract buyers to purchase diamonds because it's expensive and high in profits.

No doubt, diamonds are still very popular choices for weddings and the wealthy society, but more and more people are looking towards something more out of the ordinary. You can see people wearing silver jewellery and still looks posh and stylist these days. With carefully chosen designed, it will look really good and you can even buy it online.

I wished I could have bought some designer jewellery for my sister as her wedding gift if I could afford it. There are many online shopping websites that sells designer jewellery. Finding one which sells anything but ordinary is not easy. For such unique and out of ordinary designed jewellery, you can find it at AstleyClarke.com. You can find some of the most stunning precious and semi-precious designer jewellery from New York, London, Milan, Paris and India. They even have gift sets and special collections to choose from.

No comments: