Wednesday, December 12, 2007

Luxury Residences

Over two years ago, I had the opportunity to be staying in a luxury resort-condo for a year while working. There is a beautiful swimming pool, breath taking landscapes, quiet, safe and clean environment, available resort facilities such as gym and sauna, a walk to the beach near by, and a very tight guarded security monitoring system. I could still remember the feeling of returning home from work there is like going on holiday everyday (for a year). That was really nice but now I am back to my home town.

If I could afford one luxury residence myself, I would like to have one similar to W South Beach Condo premierly located in South Florida. There is roughly 300 feet of glorious Miami Beach in the backyard, and there is a private beach accessible to residents. W South Beach has greet amenities, among one of the fines anywhere. There is two infinity-edge pools, a secret garden with private showers, private pool cabanas with flat screen TVs, two restaurants, business center services, wireless Internet, meeting rooms, concierge service and more. Whoever stays here live in the lap of luxury.

No comments: