Friday, December 14, 2007

My Visual DNA

I saw this fun quiz from Lemonjude’s blog so I tried it out too. It’s a VisualDNA test that analyzes your personality from a series of images you choose. At the end of the test, it will list out the result together with a list of gifts that suites you. I do not know how accurate this is, but I just play just for fun. I found that some of the gift listed for me there I don’t quite like it.

My test result are as the following:

Images you selected


Your Report

You're a total traditionalist when it comes to the holiday season. You love
everything from eggnog to carol-singing, you throw yourself into it all 110%?..
Woe betide any scrooges who get in your way! You like bright lights and big
cities whether at home or away. So when it comes to holidays you want it fast,
furious and in your face. You'd be bored if it was any different. Family is
really important to you. In fact for you the most precious gift is to be able to
spend plenty of special time with the people you love most in the world. Your
idea of a good game generally involves a serious workout for your thumbs. It's
ridiculously addictive but you don't care. The holiday season is the perfect
opportunity to spend hours and hours improving your score!

2 comments:

sting said...

haha... you dont sound like a traditionalist :-) the "family is important" is correct though, right? :-)

Amidrin said...

sting - ya, I am not really a traditionalist but family is important to me indeed! haha...